Alive Church wants to make a lasting difference in your life, in our community, and in the world.
Our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. That's how we're able to make a difference, and it's the driving force behind everything we do.
A church isn't a building—it's the people. We meet in the Abbey Center in Enniscorthy. No matter where you're from, we think you'll find friendly people who are excited to get to know you!
Wherever you are in life, you matter and you have a purpose. We want to help you become the person God has created you to be. Your journey has a next step and we'll help you find it. It could start with serving, finding Gods Plan for your life and family, it all starts on your first visit to Alive!
You don't have to take the next step alone. With a strong community of friends, you can laugh, grow, and serve with people who genuinely care about you.
Strong families start with solid foundations. That's why we partner with parents to help raise the next generation to become followers of Christ.
Our community and world
We see ALIVE focusing and partnering actively to help and reach our community through care, relationship example & declaration.
At ALIVE we are passionate about connecting with and effectively impacting our local community. We are committed to reaching our neighbours with the love of Jesus through a growing number of practical initiatives and partnerships.
We are also committed to impacting communities on a national scale by whatever means that God gives us. We consider everywhere we touch to be part of our community and everyone
1. God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God.
2. We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
3. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus, while upon the earth, was God revealed in the flesh. He was both fully God and fully man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, lived a sinless human life, died a substitutionary death on the cross, was resurrected bodily from the grave, ascended to heaven, and currently sits at the right hand of God. He is coming again personally and visibly to claim His bride, the Church, and will reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
4. The Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son of God. He is present in the world to make men aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with the power for living, understanding spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. He gives every believer a spiritual gift(s) when they are saved to be used in ministry to others. As Christians, we seek to live daily under His control.
5. The Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living. Because it is inspired by God, it is the truth without any mixture of error.
6. Salvation is God’s free gift to us, but we must accept it. We can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty. When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith we are saved. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith.
7. People were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation that is found in Jesus alone. To be eternally separated from God is hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life. Heaven and hell are real places of eternal existence.
9. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
10. Because God gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, the true believer is secure in that salvation for eternity. If you have been genuinely saved, you cannot “lose” it. Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian. It is the grace and keeping power of God that gives us this security.
11. We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.